Nicknamed "The Pearl of the Limousin" since the 18th century, Uzerche is a real treasure of the French heritage. Built at the top of a rocky outcrop, surrounded by the river Vézère, Uzerche has an exceptional heritage. Simply go for a stroll in this timeless, beautiful and wonderful setting. Recognized as one of the 100 Most Beautiful Detours of France, Uzerche is also doubly starred by the Michelin Green Guide.
Discover the valley of the Vézère: The time of a descent by canoe-kayak or raft, or by walking in the footsteps of Simone de Beauvoir following the eponymous hiking path. Relax, swim or sunbathe at the lake of Masseret or Lake Pontcharal. Enjoy the peaceful and refreshing atmosphere of the Bialet waterfalls.
The Corrèze has 5 "Most Beautiful Villages of France" and many charming towns and villages.
- The city of Pompadour, made famous by the castle of the famous Marquise. Pompadour, it is also known as the City of the Horse, with its astonishing racecourse, the National Stud and the domain of Chignac.
- The Al Gaulhia arboretum: labeled "Remarkable Garden" houses 10 hectares of diverse flora and fauna specimen: Centennial trees, bamboo, lotus, water lilies, peat bogs ...
- The slate site of Travassac. Enter the legend of the Corrèze slate, which, thanks to its unequaled quality, proudly sits proudly on famous buildings, such as the Mont Saint-Michel abbey
- Rocamadour: A medieval city with a worldwide reputation
- Sarlat, the capital of Périgord Noir. One of the most beautiful medieval ensembles in Europe.
- Oradour sur Glane, a martyr village of the Second World War. The Memory Center perpetuates a message of memory and peace.